51 Pobeditelei Avenue, building 2, office 30, 220033,Minsk,Republic of Belarus
+375 (17) 288-65-47, +375 (17) 288-65-48, +375 (17) 203-06-85
Since 2019, Promagroleasing OJSC has been providing gratuitous material assistance to the Church of the Blessed Prince Alexander Nevsky in order to protect the historical and cultural heritage. The funds are directed to the improvement of the church and the adjacent territory.
The Church of St. Alexander Nevsky (1898) occupies a separate place among the Minsk churches. Since the construction of the temple, its original appearance has been practically preserved.
The temple was built in honor of the victory of the Russian Empire in the Russian-Turkish war. It was built on the site of an old wooden church, which was located in Dolgiy ford.
On the territory of the temple there are two memorial plaques on which the names of 118 Belarusian soldiers killed in Bulgaria during the conquest of Plevna are inscribed. And behind the altar wall of the temple is the burial place of those who died during the terrible events of this war.
In the church there are many revered relics in the parish, such as the icon of the Mother of God "Joy of All the Grieving", the icon of the Savior Not Made by Hands, also in the church you can see icons with particles of the relics of St. Prince Alexander Nevsky, St. Euphrosyne of Polotsk, righteous Sophia of Slutsk and John of Kormiansky.
In the meantime, there is no need to know about it.
Нам важно Ваше мнение. Здесь Вы можете отправить предложения о совершенствовании работы сайта